Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A little intro...

About me:
I got a Nikon 3700 point & shoot pocket camera when I was in college, and basically shot everyone and everything with it. It got to the point where my shy friends don't even get bothered by my camera anymore! My work was more like a documentary than any professional work though. After I graduated (and many captured memories), the lens is stuck and will not come out anymore, I was pretty disappointed. Since I have always been more interested in people photography than say, sunsets, the direction of portrait photography was obvious. I think being easy going and social really helped my work.

About my equipment:
Finally saved enough money and done too much research, I bought myself a Canon XSi (or 450D in other countries) and kit lens. About 2 months later, I bought the Canon 50mm f/1.8 II lens, which is supposedly a must-have for any dSLR users. I have enjoyed the camera very much, and just the first 4 months, I feel I have already got my money's worth! Oh well, I still have about $2700 worth of camera lens and accessories to go~ Ha ha...

No comments: