Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First paid shoot!

Woohoo! One of the models from the House of Style shoot really liked my work, so he wants me to give him a one-on-one session shoot, which I will get paid for!

Buddy - House of Productions


Speaking of charging, I am officially open for business! My rate is simple:

$10 per edited hi-res photo (without logo) sent via e-mail. We will shoot, I give you a gallery to choose the ones you want me to edit, pay for it, and I will edit and e-mail. You can then print them however you want. Good thing about this is that if you don't see any photos you like, don't need to pay a cent. Although I'd have to deal with flakes, it's no risk to you.

OR, $100 for 15 photos, $5 each after that.

If you want a makeup artist, you can provide your own or I can get you one for $20, let me know ahead of time.

No comments: