Sunday, August 9, 2009

Retta

So yeah, this is way over due. I shot her 6/13, and just got to edit them this weekend. Been doing paid gigs, which takes priority... :\

Anyways, I got to shoot Retta before she moved to LA, and we shot her at her home town of Grandview. I used to work there, so I knew a bit about the area. Pretty nice place.

Anyways, we shot around the buildings and inside a cafe. She looked great in every outfit, so that made my job a heck of a lot easier. As usual, the 70-200 f/2.8 IS was glued to the camera, and used fill flash.

A cool brick corner we found


The blue outfit matches her blue eyes very well!


I love red dresses! The white fence is a nice background to bring out the red


So elegant... :)


I like her headshots...


Showing off the ear ring...

1 comment:

Jay said...

Love, love love the blue dress shot! They're all great, but wow love the blue one.