Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kansas City Wedding: Nicole + Ben

So many awesome things about the wedding. I got to the house where they were getting ready, and first thing was greeted by Ben's dog. As I was trying to take pictures of him, he always looked so curious and cute! I went on to meet rest of the bridal party. Turns out, they are all MU fans! Go Tigers! Then the cherry on top was when I realized I went to high school with one of the groomsmen. From the very start, I knew the day was gonna be awesome.

Got to the church to meet up with the bride, such beautiful church! But once the bride came out, all eyes were on her. Gorgeous dress with pockets! That's so convenient for the ladies... Nicole was also very energetic and expressive. Just point the camera at her and shoot! After the ceremony, we rode the trolley around KC for photos, and then ended up at the Mariott Hotel for reception.

This was Laura's wedding, and I helped out. Enjoy the photos!












Sorry for many photos of the dog, it was just too cute!













Lovely ladies



Awesome fun guys!





Aww, the attitude! Love it!










No comments: