Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brianne

Wow, what a better way to start the new year than a photoshoot?! My friend from back in college saw my photos, and was interested in her own shoot. She asked me about it, and told me that she liked it so much that she was going to pay me for her shoot! Of course, like a starving artist, I agreed right away... ha ha! Anyways, we shot at a park near her house, most were shot with my 70-200 f/2.8 IS.

Remember to hit the full album link on the right side bar to see all the photos!

Modeling pose.


One of my cooler effects.


Heh, got to have a B&W! :)


Yes I know, everyone has done this shot before, but I wanted to try it too!

2 comments:

christyc84 said...

I love them all- even the leaves! She looks so natural and comfortable

Melissa McCrotty said...

Hey, there, 4Honor! The 50mm 1.2 makes me green with envy, and the ony reason I every dream of switching to Canon! And I am loving my new 70-200 f/2.8, but there is definately a curve, learning to deal with the added weight! Great shots of Brianne!