Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wedding: Kayla + Tyler

The second wedding I helped shoot with Laura Kathryn Photography! This was the first out of town wedding I shot, in Tulsa, OK, about 5 hours away from Kansas City. It's actually not bad of a drive if you are not driving by yourself. Plus, there were plenty of McDonald's off the highway... Ha ha!

I didn't use my XSi much at all, since the sun set pretty early now, and the venue is (as usual) very dark. So glad I had my 5D Mark II! I stayed with the guys most of the time, as Laura got the girls, so most of shots here are of the groom. Enjoy!



















2 comments:

La Brisa Photography said...

love the ring shot man! looks like you are liking the 5dII quite a bit, eh? :)

4Honor said...

Love the 5D2, and my 24-70L and 70-200L too!