Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wedding: Amber + Bob

Man, I just love sharing photos with viewers! Shot this wedding at Mission Hills Country Club by The Plaza in Kansas City, despite the gloomy/rainy weather, this place was still awesome! I second shot this wedding with Laura of Laura Kathryn Photography. When I signed up, I don't even need to ask the details, and I already know it's gonna rock. She just get all the cool clients!

Of course, this is no different. Amber and Bob are super nice, easy to direct, and made my job easy and fun! I did the usual collage (something I learned from Laura), hope you like them! Please feel free to comment if you like the photos. :)





Love them ring shots!

























2 comments:

Kim K. said...

These are awesome!! Love the one of them standing under the awning! Great work Mike!

jenifriend said...

really...you do some amazing work!!