Sunday, August 15, 2010

Grain Valley Wedding: Sarah + Matthew

This wedding is a little special, because the bride is actually Laura's (Lark Photography) cousin. Laura was originally just gonna shoot the wedding by herself, but then it turns out it would be a better idea that during the reception, she would hang out with her family while I continue to shoot.

It was extremely humid and hot that day, but everyone was still so cooperative and relaxed! Their wedding colors are black/white/red, which are my favorite color combo, so I took lots of detail shots of the decorations with that color theme. The flower girl was really cute too, so I took a few of her.

Also, I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later, but I left my tripod at the wedding venue~ Good thing the place was only like 15 minutes away from my house. Anyways, congrats to Sarah and Matthew!









This one kinda has a different feeling... Like, this little girl is growing up, and we remind her to watch her head, and be careful with everything, and don't let anything get over her head.




























No comments: