Wednesday, August 11, 2010

St. Joseph Wedding: Sarah + Leighton

Finally caught up with my own clients' wedding photos, so time to catch up on the ones I second shot at!

Another one with Lark Photography, in St. Joseph, MO! It was a bit warm that day, but we got lots of cloud cover, so photos were awesome. I dropped off Laura with the girls, and I head over to the guys for their get ready. From there, it's all uphill on the fun ride~

Sarah and Leighton were so in love, and the genuineness shows through the photos. It's not the young cheesy love, but the mature love. They made couples photos really easy to capture, but when you pull them apart, they became models themselves!

The wedding and reception were at St. Francis Xavier Church, and if I remember correctly, that's where Sarah went to preschool (?) at. Either way, very nice venue!





















Leighton came up with this one himself! Love it!








Tilt/Shift lens!

No comments: