Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lawrence KS Wedding: Theresa + Brian

From the very first phase of wedding consultation to the big day, these two couldn't be any easier to work with. Theresa found me through one of her friend's Facebook, because the photos were from Manisawn and Daniel's wedding.

The ceremony was held at the St. Lawrence Catholic Campus Center, and reception was at the Alvamar Country Club, both of which are very unique and beautiful for photos. There were so much going on during the day, so special thanks to Dale and Nancy for shooting with me, there are a couple photos from each of them! They got the photobooth package from me, which you can see on my Facebook fanpage. I had so much fun, definitely an honor to be a part of!



























































No comments: