Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jade

Ahh, 'tis the season for photos! Weather is nice, and the sun stays out later! I should have a lot of updates in the coming months, if I can get lots of aspiring/pro models.

Jade, is actually a model from the agency I work with, and she's been doing professional stuff (aka she gets paid a lot of money for shoots) for a few years. I think we will be working together again in the near future, so stay tuned! And now for the pictures...

Full body shot


Natural expressions


The usual "against the wall" shot, but I think it works well here


I really like the lines and shadows of this shot


Cool effect, and this is one of her favorites!


I think the orange background is growing on me... :)

2 comments:

christyc84 said...

the orange is awesome- good contrast. And I of course like the stair case picture...with my favorite effect.

matthew said...

Love that orange in the last one. Maybe at first I didn't, but upon a second glance, it definitely has something startling about it.

The warm-toned black and white is my favorite. Superbly lit.

Enjoying that 70-200/2.8 L I see...

Glad to see some more of your stuff.

Best,
Matthew