Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wedding: Jen + Jerod

Wow, look at that, new post when I just posted yesterday! Told you I have been busy... :)

So, after just having gotten the 24-70L, I was eager to use it. My friend Jim called me up and asked if I want to come second shoot with him, since he was passing a kidney stone and probably will need help. Being the good friend I am (ha ha) I agreed to come along.

We shot at the Overland Park Arboretum in Kansas. Beautiful place! And a popular photography place too, saw like 2 other photographers by just walking around the place once! Anyways, we had direct sun most of the time, so the lighting isn't ideal, but the wedding was beautiful and Jen has one of the best dress design to me. I love red/black/white color combos. (Please book me if those are your wedding colors!)

So, for this wedding, I was armed with my 70-200mm f/2.8L IS on the XSi, and the 24-70mm f/2.8L on the 1D Mark II.

(Sorry about the small images~)

First Sight


Walking around the park...


Intimate moment


Beautiful park!


Red vibrant flowers...


Ceremony right by the pond


I love the contrasty B&W!


Wedding cake yum!

No comments: