Monday, November 15, 2010

Engaged: Callie + Brandon

Wow, finally caught a little break after the crazy October wedding season! I have so many weddings I want to show you in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

I actually met Callie a little over two years ago, when I first started shooting seriously. I had a casting for people to model for me to build my portfolio, and Callie was graciously to help me out! Forward two years, she noticed that I have moved to wedding photography, and contacted me when she got engaged!

We decided to shoot in the Fall before it got too cold, and actually had really nice weather. Lighting was awesome, and Seng was nice enough to come help me out again. The "different" style photo at the end was shot with off camera flash, which was held by Seng. The shoot was so much fun, can't wait for their wedding!





























1 comment:

jenifriend said...

seriously mike? you're work is SENSATIONAL!!