Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanks Manisawn and Daniel!

I thought I'd do something a little different on my blog, I am now going to include testimonials from clients! I will post the nice words from the bride and groom as I get them, so you can get both sides of the story.

The first couple is Manisawn and Daniel, and they actually had a Laotian wedding and an American wedding! Both of their weddings were so beautiful and special, I am glad I got to shoot both of them. Here is what Manisawn wrote back:

"WOW! Mike - you totally out-did yourself! I can't believe how amazing all of the pictures looked! If you ask Dan, I'm totally obsessed (still!) with our wedding photos and can't. stop. looking. at. them! So I did show my family last Friday and they were ECSTATIC! Every single picture, they made a comment on (wonderful/fun/loving comments, of course!) - well, we only made it through all 820 "american" photos that night - somewhere between 1-2 hours in slideshow mode on the TV with the "Colbie Caillat" Pandora playing in the background (haha! I know, I'm a huge dork, but I needed to set the mood!), but we all do have another dinner gathering this Saturday just to look through all 400 and something "Lao" photos!

I have a feeling I'll be taking orders on pictures and size of prints from every single family member! Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures! Dan didn't think that pictures and the photographer would be that important for after our wedding, but I think you made him think otherwise...he loves all of the pictures too and thinks you captured us perfectly - I know you got us both tearing up on Friday just looking back at our special day ;) Love you Mike!"


Man, she got me all teared up! Ha ha! Anyways, here is a photo of me and the couple before I left for the night. Thanks again for the awesome time Manisawn and Daniel!

manisawn_daniel_bts_001_1123

No comments: