Monday, October 18, 2010

Thanks Erin and Tim!

Erin and Tim are actually my co-workers, and I was really excited they found me! Really enjoyed shooting their wedding, and was glad we got to shoot the bridal stuff at the end of the day, where we got all the time to get all the shots I wanted. I really can't think of a way to improve their day! Here is what Erin and Tim wrote me:

"Mike! We have gotten so many compliments on the photos! Everyone loves them. You did such an awesome job, not only with taking the pics but with being laid back and fun, yet professional. Thank you very much for being part of out wedding day...

From what we’ve seen so far on your blog, they look awesome, and we can hardly wait to see all of them. I probably look at the blog about once or twice a day because I think those pictures rock, and we are seriously about to burst with excitement to see all of the pictures!"


Yay! So happy! I feed off of feedbacks like this, I can draw so much energy from it! And for their wedding I did a photobooth, which Seng (my second shooter) and I got a few photos with Erin and Tim!

erin_tim_bts_001_8131

No comments: