Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kanas City Wedding: Katie + Adam

Whew, so backed up on editing! I have been shooting non-stop for the past couple of weekends, as of now, I have 4 weddings, 1 bridal session, 1 fashion show, and 1 maternity shoot left to edit, which after editing I will share with you all here!

Katie and Adam should probably be wedding coaches, because never stopped smiling. That is good for me, because I really like the candid shots. From getting ready to family shots, ceremony to reception, it's all smiles. Then once we got to the reception, let the fun begin! They broke into some fast dancing in the middle of couple's dance, and then Adam rapped out in front of everyone. Laura and I ended the day with a photobooth they rented (last photo in this post), so much fun!

There are quite a bit of photos, but it was really hard for me to choose my favorites!































Love these killer heels! They are probably the highest I have ever seen a bride wear! Oh, and she danced in it all night long!


















Oh oh~ No worries, they are now married! :D




Katie doing the robot dance!






Laura and I goofing around!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Such wonderful images!! Fave is the one of them laughing together while he hugs her from behind. :)

And I have to admit, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her colors. Maybe because those were MY wedding colors?? haha
well done, Mike!!