Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Krista

Ahhh, and you thought I don't shoot models anymore! Yes, weddings are fun and I make some money back, but shooting models is more like relaxing and gets my creative juice flowing again. It's less stress and I am more willing to try new stuff, then whatever works can be used for weddings!

I have been crazy busy with wedding shoots, but Krista contacted me twice (models usually disappears after first contact...), which to me that says she is serious and won't flake last minute. Something that happens all too often in the modeling field. We went to the outskirts of Independence Square to shoot, and all you see are just from the 2 blocks on the same street.

Krista was awesome at posing, and she did all her hair, makeup, and wardrobe. I hope you like them, and I will try to work with her again!





















No comments: