Monday, March 28, 2011

Kansas City Wedding: Nancy + Jeff

Nancy is actually more than just another bride at a wedding, I met her at a local photographers meetup. That's right, she's also a photographer! When she booked Sarah of Sarah Dickerson Photography, I am not sure if she realized that I second shoot for Sarah a lot, and I was going to be at her wedding! I was so excited to shoot another photographer's wedding, because I know they can appreciate some of the technical aspects of our jobs, and that's a satisfying feeling.

The wedding was at the beautiful Weston Red Barn Farm, just a bit north west of Kansas City. The weather was perfect and Fall colors gave everything a warm feeling. Both Nancy and Jeff were relaxed and just enjoying the day, which in turn made the whole wedding fun. What's better is Nancy and I still keep in touch discussing photography related topics, I hate to just shoot the wedding and never talk to the couple again!

You can see more photo of Sarah's blog, but here are some of my favorites.









































No comments: