Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Independence Wedding: Sheila + Chris

My first wedding of 2011! It's only gonna get crazy from now! Y'all just keep coming back for the goods...

I got a call about mid January from Chris, and he told me he was looking for a photographer for their wedding. I asked when his wedding was, and he said 2/19. I thought, "oh, no problems, I can start booking 2012 weddings!" Then he told me it was this year... Let me tell you, I was nervous for him! He said he got my contact info from my friend Julie of Julie Anderson Photography, so I just had to help out. Fortunately I was available, so I took the job.

I am so glad I did, because it was so relaxed and fun! The wedding was small, and everyone was just so nice to my second shooter Brian Paulette and I. Chris and his groomsmen are always smiling, and followed my directions very well. It may not seem much, but it's a huge help to the photographer. Then Sheila and the bridesmaids were all just gorgeous. I just point and shoot and get great photos. The flower girl was especially cute! Very photogenic too.

I love small weddings like this, it's more fun than stressful work, which is what I always prefer. You just have to check out the photos below to see what you missed!















































No comments: