Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Christy C.

"Enough with the boring stuff, show us the pictures!"

Christy's Shoot Album

OK OK~ Right after I got the camera, it was time to find models to pose for me. I was lucky to find Christy, who used to be a model, and is willing to help me start my portfolio. Since I was not very familiar with photography nor the camera, Christy just posed herself, and I just keep clicking away. If it looks like I know what I am doing, it was all thanks to Christy!

A couple of my favorites:

Yeah, the composition wasn't very good, but her hair was catching the wind!


This girl knows how to pose! :)


I picked out this background, and I really like it!


Some people really like this one...


By the way, since this was my first shoot, I didn't really add any effects except basic brightness and contrast adjustments.

No comments: