Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jessica

Jessica's Shoot Album

Yes yes, I know, it's really the girls, but I think I am getting better at this photography thing! :P At least I'd like to think so... Not to reveal her age, but Jessica is actually the oldest model I have shot, and she was awesome!

We shot at the Kauffman Garden, including the indoor part of it. This time around, I was more familiar with the Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens, so I think a lot of the photos came out the way I wanted. On with the photos!

So elegant...


I really like the "line" of her pose in this one


Playing with the natural lighting, while getting the blurred background


I really like this one too!


Overexposed a bit for the high-key (blown highlights) effect


Shot at f/1.8, very risky, but I got lucky!


Accidentally saw this "through the jungle" shot :)


She is like a super model!


Striking a pose, love the attitude!

There are so many good photos, so be sure to check out the rest of the album!

1 comment:

Mike said...

You need some more comments! I'm still reading your blog and learning a little about photography.