Thursday, September 4, 2008

Christy & SRT-4

Christy's Shoot Album

Having just got a new car, I figure it would be cool to do a shoot with props, in this case, Christy's new 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 with glitter black paint. She washed it just before the shoot, and it still have that new car smell! :)

I just enjoy her cute smile in the photos, because it was genuine. I mean, who doesn't smile when they just get a new car?! Ha ha... I was in her shoes once, ahh, the memories...

Christy is actually a photographer too, so she brought along her Nikon D60, which she shot some of her car.

My favorite picture of her, her hair was glowing from the sun


Subject in color, but B&W background


I love this one, she looks so COOL!


Trying to get that panning motion effect


Ha ha, I made her lick her car...


Sweet ending shot

No comments: